From Yerevan Bus Station Kilikia to Envoy.
(local public transport mini buses)
||Approx. 30 – 40 minutes including walking to the hostel|
|Cost Rating:||Low – It’s only 100 AMD (approx 30 cents) per person for the bus! But make sure you have change on you. The Bus drivers don’t like giving change.|
|Experience Rating:||Unforgetable! Buses are a fun way to travel around this part of the world – experience how the locals get around!|
Here is a step by step guide:
- Cross the road from the Kilikia Bus Stop and wait for the Bus passing by
- Catch a Bus (5 or 259). Wave for them to stop
- Tell the driver “Mashtots – Pushkin “kangar” stop” (kangar meaning station – near KFC) – so he knows to tell you when you get to the correct stop.
- Pay the driver as you get off (currently 100AMD)
- When you get off the bus cross the road to the opposite side of Mashtots Ave
- Walk to Puskin St and turn right into it (towards Parpetsi St)
- Walk to the first cross road and turn right into Parpetsi Street – as soon as you turn you will see the Envoy Logo sign at the door
- Good news you are at home !!
Download and print the Bus instructions ready for your trip!
|Trip Length:||Approx. 15 – 20 minutes|
|Cost Rating:||Medium (approx 1000AMD)|
|Experience Rating:||Not so exciting – just another taxi ride!|
You will need to cross the road from the Kilikia Bus Station and flag down a Taxi. Make sure you ask the price of the ride before you accept to take the taxi.