Arriving in Yerevan airport, Zvartnots, there are several transport options to reach Envoy.
|Trip Length:||Approximately 25 minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||Easy – everything is pre arranged so nothing to do but to spot the Envoy Logo sign and your name at the airport|
|Cost Rating:||Medium: 7,500AMD (1-2ppl)/ 13,000AMD (3-5ppl)/ 15,000 (6-10ppl). Larger groups can be arranged too.|
|Experience Rating:||Fantastic! Feel like a celebrity! You will be greeted at the airport by our driver holding a sign for YOU! All that is missing is the red carpet 🙂|
Payment can be made to the hostel when you arrive. To book this service, email us your flight details.
||Approximately 35 minutes (including time to find Taxi – they are normally plenty waiting|
|Difficulty Rating:||Medium – as you need to agree price with Taxi driver|
|Cost Rating:||Medium – about 3,000 – 5,000 AMD (approx $10-15 USD)
|Experience Rating:||Average – You will drive through the ‘Las Vegas’ of Yerevan – nothing to write home about|
As you exit the airport look for a marked Taxi with a company logo and has a meter. Best to agree on the fee before you accept the ride. To take a taxi from the airport to Envoy Hostel (at 54 Pushkin St, entrance via Parpetsi St), it will cost approximately 3,000 – 5,000 AMD (the variance depends on time of day eg: 2 pm vs 2 am arrival).
Minibus (Airport Express) is an option for arrivals (outside of the arrival terminal) departing every 30 minutes daily.
||Approximately 30 minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||Medium. Note buses are available from 7 am to 10 pm departing every 30 minutes daily.|
|Cost Rating:||Cheap! It’s only 300 AMD (approx $1USD) to catch the Minibus! But make sure you change money at the airport for this and try to get small change.|
|Experience Rating:||Unforgettable experience! You would have experienced public transport, tackled a bit of the language, tested your navigational skills and even seen some of the city has to offer that you might want to go back to!|
Here’s a step by step guide:
- Minibus No. 201 runs from the airport to the city center every 30 minutes.
- To get to the Minibus station, walk outside of the arrival terminal towards the parking lot. You will see a sign for Airport Express. Catch the No. 201 which will bring you straight to Mashtots- Pushkin bus stop – near KFC.
- Tell the driver “Mashtots – Pushkin “kangar” stop” (kangar meaning station) – so he knows to tell you when you get to the correct stop.
- Pay the driver as you get off (currently 300AMD)
- When you get off the bus cross the road to the opposite side of Mashtots Ave
- Walk to Pushkin St and turn right into it (towards Parpetsi St)
- Walk to the first cross road and turn right into Parpetsi Street – as soon as you turn you will see the Envoy Logo sign at the door
- Good news you’ve reached home!
Download and print the Mini Bus instructions ready for your trip!