Yerevan’s Sasuntsi Davit Train Station is approximately 30 minutes away from Envoy. Here’s how to reach us from the Train Station:
|Trip Length:||Approx. 30 – 45 minutes including bus ride plus walking to the hostel|
|Cost Rating:||Low – its only 100 AMD (approx 30 cents) to catch the Marshrutka! But make sure you have correct change (Marshrutka drivers dont like giving change). If you have a lot of luggage they are likely to charge for the luggage space taken as additional fare (100AMD per piece of luggage).|
|Experience Rating:||Unforgetable! Marshrutka’s are a fun way to travel around this part of the world – experience how the locals get around!|
Here is a step by step guide:
- Cross the road from the Sasuntsi Davit Train Station and wait for the marshrutka’s passing by
- Catch a marshrutka (37, 44, or 58) wave for them to stop
- Tell the driver “Mashtots – Pushkin kaian stop” (Kaian meaning station) – so he knows to point out the correct stop to you.
- Pay the driver as you get off (currently 100 AMD)
- When you get off the marshrutka cross the road to the opposite side of Mashtots Ave
- Walk to Pushkin St and turn right into it (towards Parpetsi St)
- Walk to the first cross road and turn right into Parpetsi Street – as soon as you turn you will see the Envoy Logo sign at the door
- Good news you are at home !!
Download and print the marshrutka instructions ready for your trip!
|Trip Length:||Approx. 10 – 15 minutes|
|Cost Rating:||Medium (approx 1,000 AMD)|
|Experience Rating:||Eh – just another taxi ride 🙂 But if you are looking for comfort and a quick trip, this is your best option.|
Cross the road opposite the Sasuntsi Davit Train Station, and flag down a passing Taxi. Make sure you ask the price of the ride before you accept to take the taxi.
|Trip Length:||Approx. 30 – 40 minutes|
|Cost Rating:||low (100 AMD)|
|Experience Rating:||Metro is very retro! Enjoy this blast from the past, Soviet era ride!|
Here’s a step by step guide:
- Leave the train station building
- Find the metro sign and entrance
- Upon entering the metro station buy a token for AMD 100 for 1 use
- Wait for the wagon on the left side
- Boarding at the Sasuntsi Davit metro station, get off at the third stop which is the Republic Square station
- When leaving the Republic square station, turn left and take the stairs to go up
- From Nalbandyan street walk up till Sakharov square
- From the square turn left to Pushkin street and keep going straight
- Cross Mashtots avenue (the main artery)
- Next intersection will be Pushkin St with Parpetsi St – turn right and you will see the Envoy Hostel logo sign
- Good news, you are home 🙂
Download and print the metro instructions ready for your trip!