Arriving to Tbilisi on train you have 2 main options on how to reach Envoy Tbilisi from there:
|Trip Length:||Approx. 30 – 40 minutes including bus ride plus walking to the hostel|
|Cost Rating:||Low – its only 1 GEL!|
|Experience Rating:||Unforgetable! Marshrutka’s are a fun way to travel around this part of the world – expeience how the locals get around!|
- Bus route 337 or 331 will get you to the hostel (Bus fare is 1 GEL) – tell the bus driver that you need to get off at Abanoutubani bus stop.
- Walk along Abanoutubani towards Samgebro street until you reach the Armenian St George Cathedral.
- Take the steep street leading up to the Narikala fortress.
- Take the left street up the hill (Orpiri street) and you will reach Envoy Hostel.
- You will see the Envoy hostel on your right hand side, at the junction of Orbiri and Betlemi Sts.
- You’ve reached home 🙂
- Please download these instructions for the walking route to the hostel from Meidani.
|Trip Length:||Approx. 15 – 20 minutes|
|Cost Rating:||Low – will cost around 7 -10 GEL|
|Experience Rating:||Just another taxi ride 🙂|
Here’s a step by step guide of how to locate the hostel once you reach the main square in the Old Town area known as ‘Meidani’ (offical name is ‘Gorgasali Meidani’). The instructions are provided in English and Georgian so you can easily communicate with the Taxi driver on how to find us. We suggest to download and take with you 🙂